Skip to main content

My first experience of teaching

My name is Nor Farahin Binti Bakari, I've graduated Diploma In Early childhood Education on 2013 (University Tun Abdul Razak)and Bachelor Of Early Childhood Education on 2016 (UNITAR International University). Now, I currently undergoing Master Of Early Childhood Education (UNITAR International University).
Here, i would like to convey my experiences of teaching kids between 4-6 years of ages.



My first training placement (practicum) is SK Penampang, Sabah for 10 weeks. In my classroom there are 25 pupils between 5 and 6 years old. Most of them still can't read, write and count. So as an educator I must guide them to achieve their development. 

They've called me Cikgu Farah ☺☺☺

In my first week of teaching, I've learn how to prepare my lesson plan. my subjects for my teaching and learning are Bahasa Melayu, English Language, Mathematics and Sciences. 

Nowadays, children are more interested in technologies and entertainment more than conventional education. 

Comments