Skip to main content

Microsoft Words - Multipurpose

Assalamualaikum WBT and greeting guys !

We meet again!

For today entry I would love to talk about Microsoft Words.
We all know how to apply this tools. Its FUN, EASY, FRIENDLY to use.

Why its easy to use ?

Microsoft words can be categorize as multipurpose tools. In teaching, teacher rather to use this software because it can be more easy for them to handout worksheet for children in the classroom.

In my teaching and learning process, I use projector and show it to the pupils the pictures for them to understanding the subject I taught to them. Other than that, I also teach them how to use Microsoft words because pupils nowadays are soo advanced. Its should be no problem for them to learn on how to use this kind of technology. Every year children become more creative and innovative.




Comments