Skip to main content

Make your Presentation easier using PowerPoint

Assalamualaikum WBT and Hallooooooo Guys...!

Its been a loooooong time I didn't write anything on Blog. Most time, I spend my time write on my Facebook wall ✌✌ HAHA

So today I would love to share about 'POWERPOINT'. 

Most of teachers loves to used powerpoint for their teaching and learning processes because its easy to use. 

During my diploma/degree I always use powerpoint for my teaching and learning session for kids.
Let me show example....... ☺

Firstly, make sure you know the subjects and title for what you want to teach.....


 For example, I want to teach my pupils about colours. So I just used my own creativity on how I want to present.....


To make it more interesting, use hyperlink and its FUN !


HAVE A NICE DAY ! I hope this may help you guys ! 

Comments