Skip to main content

Make your presentation look nice with MOOVLY.com

Assalamualaikum and happy happy day !

How are you guys ? I hope you guys doing fine here !

Today entry is about www.moovly.com !

So, this software help me sooo much. Why ? because its really easy to use. I've used this for my marketing task to help students to count their Merit (SPM). It is really friendly user and of course its FREE ! We always love free stuff . HAHA

By the way, we can use this software for teaching and learning processes. Its really helpful and enjoyed. It's really interesting and fun because of the animation. Furthermore, I found it more organize and orderly. You also can manage the time as you like.


You also can add Video, Images, Sound and Voice






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KAHOOT !

Assalamualaikum and God Blessed guys ! My lecturer give me a task to do online assessment tool to engage with the learners. This time I'm using https://kahoot.it/#/   I found it soo much  interesting because you can..... What is KAHOOT ? A  Kahoot  is a collection of questions on specific topics. Created by teachers, students, business-people and social users, they are asked in real-time, to an unlimited number of “players”, creating a social, fun and game-like learning environment. How to play KAHOOT ? Create Create a fun learning game in minutes – we call these ‘kahoots’. You can make a series of multiple choice questions or try our new game –  Jumble . The format and number of questions are entirely up to you. Add videos, images and diagrams to your questions to amplify engagement Play Kahoots are best played in a group setting, like a classroom. Players answer the questions on their own devices, while games are dis...

PoWtOoN.Com ! Why you are soo cute !

Assalamualaikum WBT and yeahhhhh Halloooooo again guys ! Its my second entries bout teaching and learning tools.... technology tools ! Sooooo, this time I want to share bout www.powtoon.com   ! Why I use powtoon? because its really fun and friendly user. In my teaching and learning I used powtoon to create/present my story telling to my pupils in the classroom. My pupils really enjoyed and have fun with the interesting animations. What is POWTOON ? PowToon is Web-based animation software that allows users to create animated presentations by manipulating pre-created objects, imported images, provided music and user created voice-overs. How to create POWTOON ? Powtoon only can be create by online software, just sign up at www.powtoon.com  and then you can have your own powtoon. I bet you won't regret using this Online Software. By the way, its FREE !  Have Fun and I hope you guys enjoy using this tools !  PowToon is Web-based ani...

Microsoft Excel

Assalamualaikum WBT and Hye ! Today entry is about Microsoft Excel. Do you know microsoft excel can be used for teaching? It is quiet interesting guys. I've used this Excel for my teaching and learning process. With this tools, most of children can be fast learner because they can play interactive with it. Let me show you the example: This format can helps student recognize whether their answer were wrong or right. Just fill the answer and you"ll know the answer. Its not that hard to apply this tools. you can refer it at www.youtube.com if you want to learn how to used it.  Any other subject you can used with excel are Science, Math, English language and so on.  Hope you guys enjoy this tools.